We are only a quarter through this year and I have already learned so much about myself and others. I know that 2017 is nowhere near over, but I am happy I have more wisdom to help me get through it. Hope some of the things I’ve learned are beneficial to you as well!
1. It’s better to be ALONE than to SETTLE for less
2. Never be GULLIBLE or NAÏVE
3. A FULL TIME JOB is hard to come by, so don’t let one go
4. Buying a NEW CAR is a pain
5. People will tell you what you want to hear to get what they WANT
6. Good make up is EXPENSIVE
7. Having your PRIORITIES in order is the most important
8. Life is too short to hold GRUDGES
9. Stand up for yourself ALWAYS
10. Be SPONTANEOUS, because tomorrow is not promised
11. Never let anyone BORROW money ever
12. More expensive clothes/ things will last LONGER
13. TRAVELING is the best thing ever
14. Be COGNIZANT of what you put online, because once it’s posted it’s out there
15. Drinking WATER makes everything better… hair, skin, EVERYTHING
16. LOOKS aren’t everything
17. Manis and pedis are the PERFECT pick me up
18. Being SELF AWARE is the best thing you can ever be
19. Focusing on changing one thing at a time instead of multiple things will lead to a higher SUCCESS rate
20. You can’t make anyone CHANGE they have to want it.
One thought on “Things I’ve Learned in 2017”
You made a major growth spurt with these! Congratulations!