The purpose of this post is to reveal 20 of my biggest turn offs. Please read and comment with opinions and your personal turn offs!
- Has Children– This is a turn off, but not a deal breaker. It all depends on how the baby’s mother is really. No one needs baby mama drama in their 20’s… or ever
- Carless– At this age if you are not mobile that’s definitely a turn… no actually a deal breaker. #NoScrubs
- Excessive Cussing– I understand most people cuss, but some people cuss too much and when it is completely irrelevant. Major turn off
- Jobless– No grown person over 18 should not have a job. DEAL BREAKER
- Lack of Education– I value college and furthering your education so turn off if you stop attending school after high school
- Excessive Drinker– Too much drinking is a problem and no one should be dependent on alcohol, so in my opinion this is a turn off
- Refers to women using brotherly terms– No guy should refer to a girl he is interested in as “bro” “n%$&” “dude”, that is a turn off
- Smokes cigerattes– Cigarettes are gross! Knowing that they lead to cancer and smell bad this is a deal breaker
- Working at a fast food restaurant– Fast food restaurants are at the bottom of all jobs… I can accept any other job, but a fast food job past high school is just so juvenile to me. DEAL BREAKER
- Lazy and unmotivated– Guys with no goals or plans in life is a deal breaker.
- Dishonest– I can not stand liars. As adults, you should always be transparent and clear on your intentions, so dishonesty is a deal breaker
- Cocky/ Arrogant– People with big egos annoy me. Nothing is worst than someone super cocky and arrogant. Deal breaker
- Gemini– Geminis are crazy lol never again
- Inconsistent- Inconsistent men are the WORST. If you can go days without talking to me, go a couple more…This is my BIGGEST turn off!
- Shorter than me– It’s just so awkward to date someone shorter, this is a turn off, but not deal breaker
- Dependent– Guys who are dependent on their mothers, family or friends is pathetic. Turn off
- Negativity– Pessimistic negative people are the worst people to be around. We are all negative at some points in life, but consistent negativity is a deal breaker
- Pugnacious– Guys who always have to start arguments or fights and do not know how to pick their battles is a turn off
- Indiscreet- Someone who tells any and everyone their business. Whatever happens with someone your dating should be between you too and no one else. Turn off
- Messy/ unorganized– I have OCD lowkey so no messy people. This includes, but not limited to, a messy car, messy appearance and messy house. Deal Breaker!